25 February, 2010

Pull Me Along

There is nothing like a soggy, dreary February day to get me yearning to begin planning my family's summer holiday. Packing, on the other hand, I procrastinate until the last possible moment. There is one product, however; that has made that process just a little bit more fun. Last year, I discovered Trunki. Trunki is a ride-on suitcase designed and manufactured by British company Magmatic. 
The beauty of this product is that my preschooler can either walk and pull Trunki along or, when her little legs get tired, my husband or I can pull her along. Each time we have traveled with Trunki, people stop us and fawn all over it...from the pilots, to businessmen, to little old ladies. Trunki is also a fun way for my little traveler to make new friends-who also want to give it a spin-in the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment